KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 3

sabraham

Journal Entry 3 Empty Journal Entry 3

Post by sabraham Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:50 pm

I didn’t get to bed last night—err… this morning until 6 AM. Then I woke up at 9 AM for my classes. I sent out like a million emails to different active members but I have not received any responses thus far. Today is also my worst day of the week by far; I have classes until 2 PM, then an interview for the Daily Bruin Radio show at 3:00 PM in Le Krantz. I then have to book it all the way to Bcaf for my interview with Ms. Belrose at 4:30. Directly after that I meet Mr. MacQueen with my pledge brother, Olivia, for another interview. Then she and I are supposed to go shopping with Jake and Sai to make sure that we have the food for tomorrow morning. I’m not going to get home before 10 or 11 tonight Sad I then have more readings to do for my classes because I have 3 midterms the first week of May, and I have papers due next week. If I don’t get ahead on my readings I will fall further behind when I go to retreat over the weekend. On my way to class today I ran into Ms. Polovin! I’m so glad I noticed her and walked up and shook her hand, she seemed surprised that I remembered her name, but hey... I’ve been practicing a little.
    I’m nervous for next Tuesday when we have to remember the purpose and motto of Kappa Alpha Pi as well as each other’s full names, hometowns, majors, and years. I’ve been practicing a little but it’s hard to learn so many things when I’m stressing over 4 psychology classes. Well that and the weekly radio show interviews I have to do… there aren’t enough hours in a day for me to get all of these things done. Kissing sleep goodbye until the end of the quarter Sad Hello Starbucks!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:32 am