KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry #3

CalineFarah

Journal Entry #3  Empty Journal Entry #3

Post by CalineFarah Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:15 am

So last night when I went to bed I was feeling sick, so I slept fairly early. I woke up today feeling a little better, but decided to sit in bed for the first hour and half, playing temple run 2, before actually getting up. I got up about an hour and a half before class, got dressed and ready, ate an orange, and headed out to class. Class was pretty boring. I had two discussions, one for my political science class and the other for my history of religions class. We're talking about Hinduism, which is really confusing! Anyhow, I walked back to the dorms with a friend. When I got back I nearly fell asleep, but instead turned the TV on and watched an episode of Chopped on the food Network! I waited for my roommate to come, and then we went to get some dinner. After that I went down to the De Neve computer lab to get some homework done and send out some emails. My roommate came down and we worked together! I was able to catch up with some old friends via facebook. We were soon kicked out because of some workshop they were having. When I came up I decided to do my nails, but didn’t realize how late it was. So I ended up being late meeting up with Sai, Sammi and Olivia to go grocery shopping! I ran into Jake and we walked together. We saw Mr. Chen and Mr. Raucci on our way to his apartment. Sammi, Olivia, Jake and I went to Ralph’s and did all the shopping for the meal we will be preparing on Saturday. After getting all that done, I came back to my dorm room. I think I may go to bed soon. I have two interviews with actives tomorrow! They’ll be my first ones. And I’m quite excited for the retreat! I’m really hoping it’s fun! I guess I’ll have to wait and see…

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:43 am