KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

30-05-2013

lakhiasj

30-05-2013 Empty 30-05-2013

Post by lakhiasj Fri May 31, 2013 1:33 am

Today I was up super early to prepare for an important bit of work tomorrow. I was super tired as I had barely gotten any sleep so it took me a while to get out of bed. Once I got out of bed I brushed my teeth and grabbed a quick shower to wake me up. I then made a delicious cup of coffee that literally saved me from falling asleep while I was working. After work I really needed to go down to campus but I was so tired that I decided to take a nap instead. Even though I set like 5 alarms to wake me up from the nap I still overslept by about half an hour. I quickly changed into my pink t-shirt and then headed down to campus as fast as I could. Once on campus I went to grab breakfast at the coffee shop. I then began working on some school work that was due. After I was done with that I went to the library for a bit to do some reading in the cool air before class. I really shouldn’t have even gone to class today as the professor didn’t bother to even turn up which was really frustrating. A friend and I decided to go into Westwood instead. We went to Veggie grill for lunch which was really interesting as I had never eaten there before. We bother ordered burgers although I think I should have got what she ordered as it looked much tastier. The fries were defiantly the best part as we got the sweet potato fries. After food we went shopping for some stuff. She then went home while I went to get my car. Even walking from Westwood up to the apartments was so difficult as the heat was seriously intense today. Once I got my car I was driving down to get petrol when I saw some of my pledge brothers walking the other way. I picked them up and we went to the petrol station. I thought that it was going to be a quick stop but it ended up taking forever as there were so many cars. Once we got the petrol we drove to the Salvation Army’s children center where we volunteered to help with the children. At first there were none as they were all still in school but one by one they came out into the intense heat. We taught them how to skip and helped them with their drawings. After a bit we left to come back to campus. I parked my car and walked to Royce for twin trials. After that I came back up to the hill to get some work done. I grabbed some food and then quickly came back up to my room. Instead of working immediately I decided to go see my friends for a few minutes. Unfortunately this turned out to be a few hours as a FIFA tournament was going on. Luckily I was on fire so it wasn’t a complete waste of my time. By the time I left the room a few hours had gone by and I was completely exhausted. I came back to my room and just lay down in my bed. The next thing I knew I had fallen asleep for about an hour. I quickly jumped up, splashed some water on my face and began working. After only a few minutes though, I lost focus and had to stop. I went for a walk in the cold air, watching all the people go out to party. I then came back in and began working again.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:16 pm