KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

16-05-2013

lakhiasj

16-05-2013 Empty 16-05-2013

Post by lakhiasj Fri May 17, 2013 1:55 am

Today my day began really early with a 4 am phone call about some work that I missed yesterday. It was really annoying having to jump out of bed and listen to someone drone on forever about how I had done something wrong even though the problem only took two minutes to fix. I then got out of bed and got ready so that I could get cracking on all the work I had for today. Once I had finished that I headed back down to campus to go to my internship. I then grabbed a delicious cup of coffee from kerckoff as I was feeling really sleepy. The coffee woke me up so that I could go for my first interview. This was a really good interview as we went into Westwood to get some lunch. After that I went back to campus to do some work because I needed to catch up on a couple of classes. I then went to the gym to work out. Today was a good day as I got to catch up with an old friend while I was in there. After the gym I finished working on my speech as I needed to print it out before workshop. Workshop was really fun as we got to work on speech making. Hearing everyone give their speeches was actually really interesting. After the meeting I rushed back to the hill where I grabbed some food before running up to my dorm. I then got cracking on my work for tomorrow. Once I got that done I then began working on the work I needed to do for the weekend as I wanted to get it done before hand as I have stuff going on all weekend. By tomorrow I want to have finished everything so that I am free to rest and work this weekend.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:47 pm