KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Topic Journal (05-19-2013)

stevenli11

Topic Journal (05-19-2013) Empty Topic Journal (05-19-2013)

Post by stevenli11 Mon May 20, 2013 2:56 am

Mr. Ronald Holden - the golden boy of our pledge class. No matter how I arrange the next 300 words, I cannot even begin to encapsulate the person Ronald is, or how much he means to me (or anyone in our pledge class for that matter). I wasn't too fond of Ronald when I spoke to him at rush, and I recall arriving at the bid dinner and thinking "why is he here?" To be entirely honest, that's not really true, but it makes the coming story all the more heart-warming (not really sure where this journal is going right now). Despite our vastly different personalities, me and Ronald get along surprisingly well. Ronald's unhealthy obsession with Korean pop music, his almost always inappropriate jokes, his tendency to break out into off-tune song, his good heart, and his caring nature all compose his indefinitely unique character. You know, I thought this would be a very easy journal entry to write, but I guess that's not the case; not that I'm saying there isn't plenty of good things I could write about Ronald, but rather that I'm not a very talented compliment writer. But alas, the journal rolls on, and the word count goes up. Ronald is just one of those guys that you struggle to dislike, no matter how much you attempt to pick and pry his personality. He makes everything bad a little easier to endure, and everything good a little better. Ronald, to me at least, is like a camp fire; he brings warmth to everyone around him, and you can cook marshmallows above him. No, bad joke. But in all seriousness, I guess what I'm trying to say is, I'm really glad kappa Alpha Pi gave Ronald a bid this spring. I feel like I might need to confirm my sexuality after this journal. Good evening.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:09 pm