KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal - 5/19/13

arniks27

Journal - 5/19/13 Empty Journal - 5/19/13

Post by arniks27 Mon May 20, 2013 2:35 am

In this journal, I will write about my pledge brother Jason. My first impression of Jason is that he is a total frat guy. Although he is actually from a frat, he does not have the frat/douchy guy kind of attitude. As the pledge quarter goes by, I got the chance to get to know him more and I see Jason as one of the most sincere and strongest pledge brother. Throughout the pledging process, I have seen almost everyone at their worst with all the challenges that we have to face during pledging process. Although things were getting challenging for Jason, he still remains positive and enthusiastic about it. He was not afraid to let us all know what he is also going through personally, and share his thoughts to us. He is very sincere about his feelings and doing well as a pledge. I would say he is one of the strongest, because no matter what challenges he goes through his personal life, and all the punishments during the pledging process, he remains to stay and improve himself. For me personally, I don’t know if I can do that. But he did, and he is still striving to be better now and I commend him for that. He may have a strong façade, but inside he is sweet and nice. I think that being the brotherhood chair fits him because he is very enthusiastic in bringing us together and hanging out. I remember during the brotherhood event at Sunset Rec, he went out of his way to buy a Frisbee for us to play with. He has many different ideas for activities for the pledge class to do during brotherhood events. He is very smart and has a great sense of humor. Perfect traits for a brotherhood chair. I do not think that we would cross paths and become friends if it was not for Kappa Alpha Pi. I am glad that we did, and I look forward to getting to know him more.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:52 am