KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 5/19

jgmeninga

Journal 5/19 Empty Journal 5/19

Post by jgmeninga Mon May 20, 2013 1:53 am

In thinking about how I would write about Caline, I realized that there were countless things that I could say. Well first off, Caline is a first year political science major from Moreno Valley, California. She is Lebanese and moved to California from Lebanon. I know that Caline speaks both English and Arabic, and she might even speak another language that I am not sure of. In talking with Caline over these various weeks, I feel as though we have become good friends. I know that Caline wants to become an entertainment lawyer in her pursuit of law. I feel as though the professional panel that the actives had put on probably helped foster this choice even more as it seems like a very nice career. Aside from the professional side and her background, Caline’s personality is one of the most likeable in the fraternity. She is very easy going and also very, very energetic. It seems like Caline is always down to do something and get the pledge class motivated. She is very involved in the things that we do and it is always a good thing when we have Caline helping us out. I can attest personally that Caline was the only person who helped me shop for both the food for retreat as well as the social event. During both of those outings, Caline and I got to know each other even more. I figured out, through surfing through stations, that Caline likes a lot of older rock, stuff such as Guns n Roses and the like. This was very cool since I also love that kind of rock, so Caline and I just cranked up the radio while we ran our errands. Overall, every experience that I have had with Caline has been a pleasant one. She knows how to be supportive, but she also knows how to be sarcastic and poke fun at people, which I find to be a great characteristic to have since it makes joking around with people so much easier.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:53 pm