KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal about Koya

lakhiasj

Journal about Koya Empty Journal about Koya

Post by lakhiasj Sun May 19, 2013 11:27 pm

Koya Matsuno is a true brother to us all. He embodies every aspect of the three pillars of Kappa Alpha Pi. He is true at heart and this shines through in his every action towards the pledge class. His ever constant smile is a light in the darkness that threatens to engulf us. I still find it hard to believe that he is a sophomore like me because he is still so enthusiastic about college and the future whereas I feel like Im mellowing out day by day. Whenever we need him he is always there, always helpful and always caring. Around Koya, I find it hard to be sad because he always has the right thing to say or do to cheer me up. I value his incredibly insightful opinions and trust them utterly. Koya has been completely dedicated to his role as fundraising chair. It always amazes me to see how much effort he puts into it and I will forever admire and respect him for that. Koya is one of the most selfless people I have met at UCLA and his drive to ensure that we as a pledge class succeed together is one of the vital parts that carries us forward. Koya’s sense of humor also has the ability to brighten up anyone’s day. His dancing for our Gangnam style video always brings a smile, if not, a laugh to my face. I am glad that being a pledge in Kappa Alpha Pi has given me the opportunity to meet with Koya. I think it is unlikely that we would have met otherwise but fate plays a part in everything. I am honored to call him my pledge brother and I know that without him our pledge class would fall apart. I know that with his drive, passion and energy, Koya will go incredibly far in life.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:58 pm