KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Another Journal

HoldenR

Another Journal Empty Another Journal

Post by HoldenR Sat May 18, 2013 4:42 am

I believe that I have contributed a lot to this class by sharing my life stories and answering the professor’s questions whenever possible. In my learning assignments, I tried to be open as possible when I was presenting to help build a nonjudgmental class environment. I figured that if I was open and honest with everybody in the class, I could encourage others to be open as well. I think it was very successful in that other people were able to approach me easily and talk about their problems. Also, I felt that answering my professor’s questions frequently helped keep the discussion alive in class whenever people didn’t feel like talking. For example, in instances where nobody was willing to answer the professor’s questions, I answered it sometimes just so the professor didn’t have to make an extra effort to keep the class motivated to speak out. I think that the extra effort I made helped maintain the lively and contributive environment of this class.
    In terms of my engagement, effort, and the quality of my work, I think I have met the expectations of what my professor was hoping for. However, in some instances, I wish I could have made more contributions and be engaged in some discussions. Overall, I think I have performed well in this class considering the things that I did, but there are things I could improve if I took this again.
    I love Korean Pop. It is the best type of music in the world. The ladies in K-Pop, especially those fine babes from 9 Muses, never fail to amaze me. They have great body proportions, have doll faces, and can dance. Boy, can they dance! The choreography is breathtaking to say the least. I wish more people listened to Korean Pop with me. It is seriously the best genre of music ever. Snap snap!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:46 pm