KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

May 16th, 2013

kmatsuno

May 16th, 2013 Empty May 16th, 2013

Post by kmatsuno Fri May 17, 2013 2:37 am

Today was tiring but I AM FINALLY DONE WITH MY TWO MIDTERMSSSS. I just realized that I only slept for 10hours total in these past four days. Yesterday, technically this morning was good though since I got to spent time in Powell throughout the night with Ronald and Olivia. I kept myself awake by taking several shots since Meg told me that it works really well. Anyways, the midterm did not go well. It was one of those midterms that the moment you open the exam, you know that you were going to fail it. At least it’s now over and I get to enjoy my weekend before it gets hectic with mock trial and everything. I just signed to be a witness tomorrow so I am really looking forward for the trial. Since I’ve never been part of a mock trail other than one time in high school when I did the jury, I am really excited to be part of it. Public speaking and trails is not my favorite thing but it should be a really good experience. This weekend should be really fun since I am going to Spring Sing and maybe to Malibu for a hike! I’ve always wanted to go over to Malibu since I heard there is a huge waterfall that you can cliff jump. I actually trying finding that place once but we ended up not finding them. Now that it’s getting warm and the summer is approaching, I am really hoping that I will find the waterfall this time. I used to go on a lot of hikes in Seattle but L.A. only has a limited amount of location unless you drive out to national parks such as Yosemite. On that note, I also would love to go to Grand Canyon. After hearing from Ms. Bierhorst about her spontaneous trip to Grand Canyon, I am really tempting to go visit there on some random night.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:26 pm