KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

15-05-2013

lakhiasj

15-05-2013 Empty 15-05-2013

Post by lakhiasj Thu May 16, 2013 2:25 am

Today I woke up really early and got ready as quick as I could. I then headed down to campus as quick as I could because I needed to meet with my twin. I then went and got some paperwork done with the office. I then grabbed some coffee and went to my first interview of the day. It was on the grass near Jan steppes and was really relaxed and peaceful. After that I had a quick break whereby I got some more coffee. I then went to my second interview of the day. Once again it was on the grass but by this time the sun was going down so the weather was perfect. After this interview I went off to do a little bit of work at the library before coming out to chill in the last rays of sunshine. Before I knew it, time had passed and it was time for me to run along to the mock trial. This was incredibly fun and I learn a tone. I’m seriously looking forward to preparing for the trial itself even though it seems like a lot of work. After the mock trial I came back up to the hill and grabbed some food. I then came back up to my room to start on some work. I began with learning for a quiz that I have upcoming which took way longer than I had hoped. I then took a quick break as I could feel a headache coming on. I then began working on my papers as I really need to get them done before tomorrow. I’m now about to start reading my book as I really need to get it done as I’m far behind with my personal reading. I know that by tomorrow I will have finished the book and I can start catching up with the rest of my work.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:51 pm