KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 29 - 5/15/13

ronaldholden
    ronaldholden

Journal 29 - 5/15/13 Empty Journal 29 - 5/15/13

Post by ronaldholden Wed May 15, 2013 4:54 pm

I feel like I am the reincarnation of the artist formerly known as Christina Aguilera because we are “back to basic” with the amount of words required for these journals. I really liked that album…and then the Lotus Nation attacked. So, I am really sad because my big asked me if I wanted to get CPK with him Thursday, but I had to tell him that we have a workshop on Thursday. I could tell his heart was broken in pieces. Oh man, I have so many ideas for the paddle that I am going to make for him. It will literally be the best he has ever seen. Well, maybe not because I am not sure if his Pike little(s) made a really good one. I should ask about that. Moving on, my Microsoft Office subscription ends tomorrow and that is making me physically upset. I do not know how I am going to type things now. Epiphany! If I can access the files on my old Toshiba, I will be able to get my Microsoft Office from there and put it on my new Lenovo. I honestly love Windows 8 now. It is so sleek and sexy. I like the combination of those two words. Sleek AND sexy. So, today I went to the Ashe center for my regular checkup, and this nurse stabbed my arm twice because he could not find the vein on my right arm. It hurt more than usual, which probably means that I am iron deficient or something. I don’t know. What I do know is that I felt extremely proud when I saw my blood rushing into that vial. If there is one sin I am guilty of…it is definitely of being much too proud of my blood. Every time I donate I just look at my blood bag and feel a rush of hope and intelligence. I am living today knowing that my influence has been transfused into the bodies of around a dozen people. That is power.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:24 pm