KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal (5/16):

carmona

Journal (5/16): Empty Journal (5/16):

Post by carmona Thu May 16, 2013 12:56 pm

I’m writing this at two in the morning and will post it when I wake up tomorrow because I can already tell I will not have enough time later today to do anything. Two in the morning is probably my best friend. Me and two am have a bond, a connection. 2am loves me and I love it. 2am is the hour at which I get the most done. For example, right now I am getting this journal done, as well as listening to an audiobook for class. See? 2am is the best of friends. It understands me really, and there is no sense of betrayal such as other hours in the day that seem to fly by without a second look at you. Like I said, time is slut, she screws everyone. I definitely see the truth in that statement because there are literally not enough hours in the day to get stuff done. Like later today, I have to be up and ready to go for four classes and it’s going to be the absolute worst thing on the planet! I get it, some people have it worse and yada yada yada, but I am going to complain in this journal because I seriously wish I could be a robot who doesn’t need sleep. Or a vampire, but that shits creepy so I’m gearing towards robot. I just took a deep sigh there because I realized how weird this journal may sound. First there’s an Ode to 2AM and then I’m talking about Robots and Vampires. Lord help me…Anyway, today is going to be annoying. Thursdays are always a mix of annoying and fascinating. Yea my classes are interesting, but the walking is just not fun. Not fun at all. And then you count the fact that I’m carrying all these books and the general chip on my shoulder about being a broke college student and it turns out to be a sucky day. Maybe I’m just being too cynical. Either way, I’m tired now and 2am is reaching a close, so I shall end this here.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:21 pm