KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

journal 5/12

jgmeninga

journal 5/12 Empty journal 5/12

Post by jgmeninga Sun May 12, 2013 10:14 pm

Today has been a very relaxing day. I slept in until about 10, in my nice comfy bed back at my parents house. Nothing like sleeping in my old bed to make me feel like a hundred bucks. Once I woke up, I wished my mother a happy mothers day and gave her the flowers that I had bought for her the previous night. She was happy to get them. After that I pretty much spent a good amount of the day lying around and just watching TV with my brother. It was extremely relaxing to be able to just do nothing for an entire day, I did go and wash my car and also did some of my laundry, though my mother insisted on doing it so I just let her. I watched the golden state warriors v the san Antonio spurs game and that was very entertaining. The warriors pulled out the win while being behind for almost the entire game, nothing like a good playoff game to make a day even better. I must say that this weekend was something that I may not have necessarily needed, but it was definitely very welcome and I am really gald that I went back home for the weekend. I wish that I could have come back on Friday night but I did have work and I also do need to make some money, it is definitely very nice to have some extra money. I actually need to try and make some more money, possibly by doing some stupid little jobs here and there like I did back in march for the political ad groups, I mean if I could just go and do that another couple dozen times I would be a pretty not rich but comfortable living and I could probably buy a new suit like I’ve been wanting to do. Ill probably wait to see if I get into CAPPP first.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:10 pm