KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

10-05-2013

Cindy1

10-05-2013 Empty 10-05-2013

Post by Cindy1 Fri May 10, 2013 11:53 pm

If I could go anywhere in the world with Enrique Iglesias I would go everywhere. We would travel on his yacht and sleep beneath the stars everywhere we go. We would start in LA and make our way South towards Mexico. We would stop off in most of the Central American countries but we would spend extra time in Costa Rica and hit the beaches. We would then cross through the Panama Canal into the Caribbean. After stopping off at all of the islands we would then head to Miami for a week or so to spend some time on land. After that we would head up the East coast to New York so that he can take me shopping and buy me tons of stuff. We would then head to Europe, taking care to stop at Bermuda for supplies. In Europe we would definitely start in England before moving to Portugal and then Spain. We would then spend a few weeks in a villa in the beautiful South of France. After that we would go to Italy and rent Vespa’s. We would then go to Egypt so that we can see the pyramids. After that we would cross the Suez Canal and head to Dubai for more shopping and off roading in the desert. Then we would go to India and see the Taj Mahal. We would then go to Bangkok to party it up. We would take a trip to Australia where he would teach me how to surf. We would then go to China so that I can introduce him to my family. After that we would then head to the best place of all, Hawaii. Here we will spend every night sleeping on the beach and he will sing to me a different song each day. We will spend the rest of our lives just together and it will be bliss.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:53 pm