KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

5/10/13 Journal

ohpowers

5/10/13 Journal Empty 5/10/13 Journal

Post by ohpowers Fri May 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Dear Journal,

Soooo today I am going to tell you about where I want to go with Enrique Iglesias. So to start off we would most definitely would be going to Argentina. Argentina is the home of the beautiful. When we got there he would do all the translating even though since he is from Spain he would speak in the vosotros instead of nosotros; but that is okay just a tiny barrier most definitely better that what I would be able to speak. First we would go to TANGO lessons because I really want to learn tango super bad. And come on he would look so sexy doing the tango lets be honest here. Enrique would look hot doing anything. So after we tangoed we would go to an open market. I really love going to open markets because you are able to experience so much culture in open markets and it is wonderful. We would by food so we could cook dinner together. After that we would go to the beach in Argentina because they are suppose to have some of the most gorgeous beaches. The water looks so clear and gorgeous. Then Enrique and I would go to try local foods at different small cafes. We would avoid the most touristy areas because they are not the best places. In order to really experience the culture you have to leave the tourist areas and explore those are always the best areas with the best food. After we would go to the art galleries because ARgentina has such a rich culture and honestly any museum would be awesome to go to. Then we would watch a Spanish movie at a movie theater, aww I love foreign films they are so awesome. Argentina would just be an awesome place to go to with Enrique because I would be able to see two beautiful things at one time, HEAVEN! Also we would have to go in the winter time in the U.S because it is under the equator so the seasons are different.

And that is where I would travel with ENRIQUE IGLESIAS!! Very Happy Good Night Journal or should I say Good Morning Journal because it is still morning?? Rolling Eyes
    BYE
    afro

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:50 am