KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 5-7

BritLash

Journal 5-7 Empty Journal 5-7

Post by BritLash Wed May 08, 2013 1:31 am

Today was a pretty busy day. I woke earlier to mentally prepare for my Air Pollution midterm. I was even surprised that I did get up at a reasonable time because I had stayed up until 2am studying for the exam, which is out of the norm for me. I got ready and had breakfast to ease my nerves for the test. I headed over to Boelter and met up with my friend Danea, who was also studying for our midterm. When the professor finally let us in, we sat next to each other and prayed everything would work itself out. As we were walking out of Boelter, Danea ran into her friend Avi who was handing out flyers for Bruins United. He is running for internal vice president position for USAC. Avi and Danea were catching up with each other and talking about the Presidential Internship they were in. We said our goodbyes and we left to walk down on Bruin walk to see all of the commotion. Danea and I were watching the Let’s Act campaign members interact with the students by playing music, dancing around and singing to the lyrics. The campaign group formed one huge circle and a few crowded around the person in the middle dancing to the song. I thought it was really good strategy to take and got people’s attention. While I was there I greeted Ms. Qazi and Ms. Scott who were also a part of the circle. I left Danea in Ackerman as I went back to South Campus for my Stats discussion. It was really boring as any other Stats discussion/lab; my TA was practically talking to himself the whole session, even answering his own questions that he posed to the class. I never could get a word or question in during his discussion sessions. After class, I went to Kerckhoff Patio and had an interview with Mr. Chan, which went well and I enjoyed it a lot. I went back to my room to rest and have a late lunch before returning back to campus for our meeting.

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 6:23 pm