KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 23 - 5/9/13 - The Day of the Wild Nine Muses

ronaldholden
    ronaldholden

Journal 23 - 5/9/13 - The Day of the Wild Nine Muses Empty Journal 23 - 5/9/13 - The Day of the Wild Nine Muses

Post by ronaldholden Fri May 10, 2013 12:51 am

The day has finally arrived! Nine Muses’ comeback song “Wild”! I have literally waited all my life for this moment. The music video just exudes sex and purity. I am literally listening to the song right now. Tomorrow I will talk about my reviews of the other songs in the mini album. Honestly, I am set as far as music is concerned. Personally, though, I feel that “Dolls” is a better song, but everything about “Wild” is just so great. Can I please talk about Kyungri’s descent down the staircase? It was literally the sexiest thing in the world, especially when she whipped her negligee away and bared her entire leg. It was honestly just pure divinity. Also, I was super proud of Hyemi for coming back after being snubbed in “Dolls”, she got a couple great parts in the song, and her part in the video when she was being petted by Sera was just gorgeous. I am glad that Eunji’s short hair is back, and her rap with the money in the air was on point. Euaerin’s rap was actually really good, too. It may be my favorite Kpop female rap verse, actually. I was sort of sad, though, because recently, LeeSem has not had any coverage. I am scared because I feel like Kyungri is going to become my favorite member because she has consistently brought the thunder since day one. She was cute is “News”, she was reckless in “Ticket”, she was flawless in “Dolls”, and now she is “divine” in “Wild”. I just have no words for this. Now I need to find a way to force the Zoman to watch it. Let the plan commence. No, but I am sad because I was called out for being too casual with the actives. I am literally heartbroken, but it is okay because I have my nine dolls to support me. Also, my midterms are over, so let’s just say another S is going down tonight.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:14 pm