KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Why does my journal title have to be 10 characters?

ryanjspark

Why does my journal title have to be 10 characters? Empty Why does my journal title have to be 10 characters?

Post by ryanjspark Thu May 09, 2013 6:31 pm

I’m so tired. I have two midterms coming up next week. Every day that goes by is really daunting to me, because I don’t like midterms. At least one of them is a take-home midterm. However, the other midterm is an in-class midterm. Why the hell did the professor decide to have an in-class midterm? I guess it’s up to him to choose how the class is supposed to be run, but writing essays are much better. I feel so out of sync with studying because I feel like there is so much to do in the fraternity. I really need to manage my time efficiently or it’s going to come back and bite me in the ass. So with that said, I probably have to figure out a way to manage studying for finals and doing fraternity stuff.
    The Warriors won yesterday. That was pretty awesome. They actually played some pretty good defense down the stretch, which allowed them to maintain the lead. The first game was just terrible to watch, because they really just couldn’t close out the game. Why play so well for the first three quarters if you are going to throw it away in the last second? At this point, I don’t even know who’s going to win the series. I hope the Warriors win.
    The professional event was pretty good. Guy Iversen, the public defender, was damn funny. He cussed a lot, and was relaxed throughout the panel. He would be from Northern California. We really have IDGF (I don’t give a f***) personalities when we live in NorCal. People seem to take things way too seriously sometimes down in LA. I think overall, UCLA is a chill place. Some people are just so uptight though. I guess it’s just the way they were raised. I’m glad that I have a relaxed personality, but it can be detrimental sometimes

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:17 am