KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

LAST JOURNAL!!!!!!!

kmatsuno

LAST JOURNAL!!!!!!! Empty LAST JOURNAL!!!!!!!

Post by kmatsuno Fri May 31, 2013 7:42 pm

My big is the best. He so awesome that he is writing my last journal ever for me. What would I ever do without him? I am so jealous I, along with the Chi pledge class, did not get to go to the yacht party last night with the rest of the actives, and alumni of Kappa Alpha Pi. Mr. Tejwani did a great job as PFC Chair to organize the yacht party and Mr. Kent Grover did a great job organizing the party bus. Last night was too much fun. It’s no lie that the Brotherhood pillar of Kappa Alpha Pi is the strongest. If and when I cross, I look forward to be able to call all of the actives my brothers as well. I guess that is something that I will look forward to if and when I cross. I sure am tired of hearing that phrase, but regardless, I am glad that pledging will be over SOON. Me and my pbros, Tony and Ronald were finishing up the preparation for active appreciation late last night. We were walking up and down the halls, and eventually my big, Nathan came outside of his room because he knew it was us. It was right when he had just gotten back from the yacht party, and I must admit he was not very sober. He looked like he had the best time though. I am so jealous. I would not let him go inside of the lounge because we were working on the paddles, and I want to keep it a surprise for him. Overall, it was a great night and I hope the actives had a great time at yacht party and are not feeling to hung over. I am really excited for tonight-active appreciation. And I am even more excited for banquet. I know it will be a great time, if and when I cross, to celebrate the Chi pledge class’ accomplishments and how much work we have done over the last 8-9 weeks. It was a lot of hard work but it went by in a blink of an eye. I LOVE MY BIG. –SHOUT OUT TO THE PHIS FOR BEING THE BEST.
    It is kind of nostalgic that this is my last journal entry. I must admit that I wont miss writing these everyday. Sorry. We have really come along way. If and when I cross, I can say that I have completed a process of something that no freshman this year has. It feels really special and it really has meant a lot to me to have had the opportunity to pledge for Kappa Alpha Pi. It has been a long, stressful journey for the most part but like many of the actives said at rush, it was definitely doable. The amount of work put in to the pledging process is all work that is good for you. It has allowed me to grow and develop as a person. Knowledge wise, I feel like I know much more and have a greater idea of what I want to do when I grow up. I have learned a lot from Ms. Areni Shahinian, Ms. Katy Ho, and Ms. Susanna Arroyo concerning professionalism and how to act. They have been a big influence not only on me but on my pledge class as a whole. My pledge brothers have really got me through this all. Without them, each and every one of them, the whole completion of this process would not have been possible. I am glad to have developed great relationships with all of them. I am excited to see what life has in store for us after pledge quarter ends.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:22 am