KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

journal 5/30

jgmeninga

journal 5/30 Empty journal 5/30

Post by jgmeninga Fri May 31, 2013 12:32 am

Today was a pretty boring day. I had to give a presentation in my philosophy discussion this morning so I went to the north campus student center to get the sunrise special. I love the sunrise special, I mean how can you not it is so simple and so great it just makes me want to make love to some hash browns. That is uncalled for though, those hash browns did nothing to deserve that. Once I was done with my presentation, which went okay, I went to class. I didn’t talk much in class which was unfortunate. After class I went to the library and started watching some lectures. I am actually watching those same lectures right now, while I write this. After I watched the lectures, I went and talked to my TA to get some clarification and he gave it to me, so I guess I have no more reasons for not writing my paper. Well I have one reason, I have to write this journal and am only one hundred and eighty words in, maybe I am one hundred and eighty one in but wait that was like ten words right there. So now I’d guess I am about two hundred or so words in, but now I am maybe two hundred and ten words in. I don’t know if I will ever be able to type how many words I am in without writing more words. Woah, that is a very philosophical thing to think. What if none of us are really here, what if there is nothing physical that really exists. Everything exists in the mind. I mean think about it, tell me something physical without telling me how you sense it. In other words, there is nothing in the physical world that you cannot talk about without mentioning your senses, therefore, it only has real existence within your own mind. That is crazy. So for the rest of the journal I’ma spit a rhyme, I don’t really want to do it but I got a little time. The first verse is illin and talks about how I be killin, this kappi pledging process with all my dedication. Everybody knows that this results in perspiration, and now I gotta say, that I nobody can match up to my play. Okay maybe I’m only going to spit a rhyme for a little bit of this journal, and actually, I’m not even going to spit a rhyme, I typed a rhyme instead. So I guess I was cheating a little bit but I mean who doesn’t cheat a little bit here and there I mean I just did and if I do it you probably do it. That’s not true, I’m sure there are things that I do that you don’t. I mean we are all individual autonomous beings, you can do what you want I don’t really care. But I might care if you stop me from exercising my own autonomy, I kind of like doing that. So if there is anything left to say I must say that the heat are probably going to win the NBA finals, I’ll take any bets on that right now if I have some takers. I know its not really risky to bet on the heat but lebron is just too hot right now not to bet on. Some times, I wish I was a really good basketball player and like six six or so, because then I’d just walk by basketball hoops and dunk on some people for no reason whatsoever, that would be pretty real if I could just straight school some kids but now I’ve reached the necessary word count so I’m out.

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:06 pm