KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 40 - 5/26/13

ronaldholden
    ronaldholden

Journal 40 - 5/26/13 Empty Journal 40 - 5/26/13

Post by ronaldholden Mon May 27, 2013 2:42 am

So, today has been a great day and I love spending it in the sunshine. I spent last night in a pretty nice hotel, so that was a thrilling experience. I rather not say why I spent the night in a hotel, but it was both a great and horrible night. It was horrible night because I missed my journal and I was sad forever. I really wish I could have gone to the Samahang Philippino Culture Night After-Party that was tonight. My best friend went, so he is probably going to turn the swag all the way up to forty and get some chicks. Hopefully he is not too drunk when he comes back, because I am not ready to be dealing with that. So, tomorrow is our California Pizza Kitchen fundraiser and the last thing that is on my mind is food. These past few days I have been eating way too much and it is not making me look good or cute. I want to sleep so badly and I am really tired and even more tired of eating. I have so much homework to do and I am so behind. Life sucks. Okay, enough of the melodrama. I am just too tired and I am getting really depressed and it is not at all healthy. What's making me happier is the fact that I have my brothers surrounding me and making this process so much fun. So, I am currently standing in line for Diddy Riese and the line is not moving at all whatsoever. Oh, well, it just finished the process of moving. Now we are standing behind this really obnoxious woman. I think she is Korean, but she was trying really hard to pretend that she has a British accent. I was not cute, but she was. So, yeah, Olivia is awesome and she dyed her hair into something fierce. It is more blonde than before, and she wore a yellow trenchcoat. She honestly looked really stylish. Tony, on the other hand, looked a hot mess. Just joking, he looked very jazz reggaey, with his Megadeth shirt. Sailesh also looked really good, with his trendy black gettup. We are still in line. I wonder how long this line will take? It's Sunday, Sunday.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:43 am