KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

journal 5/26

jgmeninga

journal 5/26 Empty journal 5/26

Post by jgmeninga Mon May 27, 2013 2:38 am

Today was a pretty fun day. I went to sb for the weekend which was a crazy experience as always. Last night when I got there, I went and got something to eat. I went to the Kahuna grill which I always used to go to since it is very delicious. I got the bacon cheeseburger which is essentially all that I have eaten. Bacon is a very delicious thing and I am so happy that pigs chose to be so delicious, if they weren’t that delicious then they would probably be extinct since they would be nearly worthless. Nevertheless I digress, pig is good good is pig boogidy boogidy. I am now watching lord of war which is very cool since the movie is very cool and approaches a very interesting topic of people selling guns and stuff like that. Today I went surfing for the first time in a couple of months which is always very cool since I haven’t been surfing in so long. I caught quite a few good waves even though the surf was very low, about ankle high. Once I got done surfing, I just laid out on the beach and tried to tan, even though I know that I can’t tan since I am so white. Once we were done with that we went to this itallian restaurant called Giovannis and that was very good, I haven’t had there pizza in months. While we were there I had a pitcher of beer which is always a nice touch. Actually I had two pitchers which is a very nice touch and makes it somewhat inconvenient to write these journals on but I digress I digress I digress. Once I got done with that I went to my friends house in sb and we were just hanging around and talking to eachother it was a very refreshing and necessary memorial day weekend if I do say so myself, I’m glad I went to sb

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 am