KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

journal 5.26.13

megdavis

journal 5.26.13 Empty journal 5.26.13

Post by megdavis Mon May 27, 2013 2:37 am

I’m really tired, but I’ve had an enjoyable day. I started off the day by going to Universal Citywalk with my boyfriend (Matt), his mother, his brother, and his brother’s female friend. We were going there to meet up with his cousin and her husband, because they are visiting from Brazil. After being there for only five minutes, Matt decided to buy a Nintendo 3DS. This was pretty typical. He doesn’t always buy big-ticket items, but when he does it’s spontaneous. He decided to buy it because the new Animal Crossing game is coming out next week for it. I have to admit, I really support his reasoning. I’ve always loved Animal Crossing and I’m really looking forward to playing the new game. And now that he bought a 3DS, I’ll actually get to play it because I can just mooch of his. So all in all, it’s fine by me. After that, we didn’t do a whole lot there, mostly just walked around and then we ate lunch. We got lunch at Bubba Gump, so it was delicious. I really like the environment there. I was going to get a hostessing job there last summer, but then I decided to do a summer program at UCLA and wasn’t going to be able to have a car on campus. I’ve always been a little bummed I couldn’t give it a try, because it always seems like people have a lot of fun working there. Either way, it’s still fun to be a customer. Of course, lunch started off with a Forest Gump quiz, which I was pretty good at. I missed a couple questions, but since I haven’t seen the movie in so long I think it’s reasonable. Next, we got an appetizer: lobster macaroni and cheese. I probably don’t have to tell you that it was delicious. But, I will anyway. It was delicious! It was even baked, which brought the tastiness to a whole new level. I don’t usually order appetizers, but when I do it’s lobster macaroni and cheese. Sorry, that was a lame joke. I’m just feeling kind of lame today and when I feel lame I make lame jokes. Okay, I just always make lame jokes so what? Anywhoo, we all shared a big variety plate of shrimp for lunch. It was made in lots of different ways and we got several kinds of sauce, which I thoroughly enjoyed. I was getting full after the appetizer though, so I didn’t really eat too much of lunch itself. I guess that’s why I don’t usually get appetizers. But since we were all sharing, it didn’t make too much of a difference, After lunch was over, we left because Matt’s brother’s friend had an interview for something or other. Matt and I spent the whole day secretly debating whether or not his brother liked the girl. It didn’t necessarily seem as if he liked her, but any time we see him around a girl we get excited and go too far with trying to see if they’re going to date or not. We’re kind of lame like that, always getting all interested in other people’s love lives. I think it’s cause we don’t have that much drama in our own, so we just find it in other people. Sadly, his brother told us he definitely did not have feelings for the girl. And he seemed to be telling the truth. It was a bummer, cause she was super cute and really nice. Oh well, maybe she has more cute friends for him. I will just have to hope so!

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 am