KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 05/27/13

Jschech

Journal 05/27/13 Empty Journal 05/27/13

Post by Jschech Mon May 27, 2013 2:19 am

Find my iPhone is a great app. I really enjoy the way I can find my phone no matter where I am. I use it to find my phone when I cannot and its in my room. I wrote a poem and it was fun to do so today. This is it:

Spacious. It fills and folds.
    It is everything I see.
    I see what remains.
    This world scorched by fire.
    Can rise out of the ashes.
    Like a Phoenix reborn.
    A new Adam and eve.
    Left to face the nothing.
    The wind is an echo.
    That fills the void.
    Yet shows how immense it is.
    It is loud in its subtle silence.
    It magnifies the empty.
    Zero to infinity.
    Impossible in its size.
    We are but specs on this land.
    Dwarfed by all of it.
    Facing a faceless foe.
    The odds. The space.
    All of it.

Do you like it? I worked pretty hard on it. I had a lot of fun at jazz reggae festival. I went with Talea, Ryan, and nick. We had a great time listening to all of the good music. I especially liked common. They were good! He was a good performer and pumped up the crowd. It was fun to dance and be in the crowd. Sometimes I like to list many random words. Like this: potato, loser, sweet, carp, jimmied, bond, rapport, sleek. I think that there is meaning in what we say even when we think we don't. How interesting is that? I think it is very interesting. I am happy about life being great. It is great because I am blessed with great friends, environment, food, and many other things. I like to watch movies when I am lazy. I am often lazy at night. The night makes me lazy because it is dark and when I should sleep. Sleep is something I need in order to be ok. I need to be ok to live. Living is good and thus the cycle is complete.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:16 am