KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

J is for journal

tonyyuan

J is for journal Empty J is for journal

Post by tonyyuan Mon May 27, 2013 1:41 am

Journal

This is my journal. This journal is about today and what I did today. I went to jazz reggae and it was really good, they had a lot of good music and I really like santigold, she was amazing, then I got really good yummy food from a lot of food stands such as Korean BBQ, chicken wings, French fries, chili, fried catfish, ice cream, funnel cake, and lots of yummy things, it was really good and then I sat down for a while on my blanket and it was awesome as I lied down in the beautiful sunshine and nice cool winds and it was awesome as I was listening to the music during jam day and I like jam. I like strawberry, grape, blackberry, and raspberry and apricot jam and they are all delicious, I like to spread it on bread and it is good with peanut butter in toast and it is always good and I think peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are one of my favorites and it is definitely a staple for next year when I am in the apartments, and I love the creamy peanut butter with the sweet jam and it is delicious and yummilicious and yeah. I also really like tuna sandwiches because it is delicious especially with mayo and celery and I don't want it with pickles and sometimes they add pickle juice to it and it is no good and I don't like it and ew so yeah. So now I am standing waiting in line for some cookies at diddy riese and I am hungry and this line is unacceptable but I guess I will sacrifice my patience for the cookies and I really like chocolate chip or white chocolate or cinnamon sugar or stuff like that just not peanut butter bc I never really like peanut butter cookies but I love peanut butter except when it's chunky because that is also unacceptable and rude and not smooth so yeah just saying.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:53 am