KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry: 5/26/2013

nress
    nress

Journal Entry: 5/26/2013 Empty Journal Entry: 5/26/2013

Post by nress Mon May 27, 2013 1:33 am

Time to write another journal. So today I woke up at a pretty reasonable hour and tried to work on my philosophy paper to start the day. I got distracted pretty easily, however, and did not make much progress on it. I wish I could use my free time to be more productive. I really want to have this paper done so that I do not have to worry about it any longer. To me, there is no better feeling in school than when you have finished a big assignment. However, finishing this paper will not be that much of a relief, because finals are coming up very soon. I am kind of dreading finals, but I am pretty sure that as long as I dedicate a good amount of time to studying for them I will be fine. I have noticed that I tend to get a little too worried about schoolwork. Anyways, after chilling in my room for a bit I went with some friends to Jazz Reggae Festival. It was pretty fun and a lot of the acts were really good. They also had a lot of food to try there, which was cool even though everything was closed for half of the time. After the concert I went and hung out with my friends for a bit and then went back to my room. Tonight, I want to hang out with my friends, but I am probably just going to take it easy and try to get some more of my paper done. Actually my paper is due tomorrow so I should probably finish that tonight. Oh the joys of being a college student. I really have been struggling to hit the word count lately. It seems like every time I have to write a few extra sentences about nothing just to fill up the extra space.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:56 am