KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry: 5/13/2013

nress
    nress

Journal Entry: 5/13/2013 Empty Journal Entry: 5/13/2013

Post by nress Tue May 14, 2013 1:05 am

Today was Monday, meaning that I had to end my relaxing weekend and get back to work. I managed to actually wake up on time this morning and I easily had enough time to get myself ready and then get to class at 9. Class felt really long today and I struggled to pay attention. I wish that my mind would not wander so much when I am in lecture, then maybe I would not have to do so much studying on my own because I would learn a lot of the stuff from lecture. Still, I have kept my grades pretty good so far this quarter so I must be doing something right. After class I am going to the Kappa Alpha Pi professional event. I really have no idea what to expect from this, so I am excited to see how it goes. I am definitely happy that they are providing us with dinner because then I will be able to save a swipe tonight. After the event I am probably going to just go back to my room and either get some more work done or just relax. I was planning on studying for the quiz at tomorrow’s pledge meeting, but I realized today that I have already memorized everything. I have realized lately that I have some pretty incredible memorization skills. Not to brag or anything, but I can memorize pretty much anything for a test or quiz within an hour and I will not forget it. Tomorrow should be a pretty chill day because all I have going on is one class and the pledge meeting. At first I thought that the pledge meetings would be a drag each week, but I actually really look forward to them and I enjoy contributing to them. There is something about working with a group like that that I really enjoy. And now this journal is finished.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:46 pm