KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 26: May 12, 2013

tonyyuan

Journal Entry 26: May 12, 2013 Empty Journal Entry 26: May 12, 2013

Post by tonyyuan Sun May 12, 2013 7:21 pm

Today was a pretty chill day. I woke up around 9, but then my alarm went off, so I actually woke up around 9:15, but then I felt tired and turned off the alarm and started to get up at around 11:30, but then I was so tired, so then I actually got up after and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and face washed and then I ate brunch and then went back to the room and tried to attempt to study, but I was distracted a lot and a lot and oh yeah, I forgot to mention that right after I woke up I called my mom to tell her Happy Mothers Day and she was really happy and we had a good conversation and then yeah that’s when I had brunch after and then I got back and tried to do some physics but I was tired and I was distracted from facebook and email and hulu and yahoo and youtube and such and then candy crush came along and then my distractions hit a peak and then I was procrastinating a lot and it was just a hot mess everywhere and then I tried to studying, but then of course that didn’t happen and then I snacked on some fruit snacks and they were good because they were pink lemonade flavor, so yeah, pretty good and also organic so definitely environmentally friendly, except the packaging wasn’t so yeah. Anyways, I went back to covel to get brunch and it was pretty good, and then I went back to the room and tried to do homework again, but again, still no progress so I went to my friends room to congratulate her on getting the RA position in the building that she wanted. Anyways, that is my journal and I think it is about 300 words so Im going to sign off now! See ya!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:32 pm