KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

5/26/13 Journal

ohpowers

5/26/13 Journal Empty 5/26/13 Journal

Post by ohpowers Sun May 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Dear Journal,
    Right now I am sitting in my bed listening to Fall Out Boy there newest song. I really love it I cannot stop listening to it. I actually think that the video is cool and it is pretty interesting. You know journal sometimes I like to pretend that I am someone different sometime. You know like sometimes I wish that I had a different life if even just for a day. It is not that I do not like my life or anything it is just that sometimes I think that it would be cool to have a different life. Like sometimes I pretend that I am in a movie or I am really good at martial arts and I can fight like 3000 people at one time. Or maybe I am a CIA agent like James Bond and I can mingle with gorgeous people and kick booty at the same time. Otr what if I was a super model like a Victoria’s Secret Angel ohh sooo sexy, or what if I was a teacher in another country, or a chef, or what if I could be BeyoncĂ© for a day, or maybe I could be an extreme sports teacher. There are so many things that I have dreamed of that I wish I could be or do, also what if I was like some super awesome break dancer and I went to the dance competitions like the ones in Step Up and I was totally boss and owned everyone. But of course these are just day dreams I do not think I would be able to do anyone of them but these would be impossible for someone like me. Since I live a pretty average life and it is pretty normal. I mean I work go to school and hang out with friends. But sometimes it is just nice to dream huh journal?
    Good Night Journal Talk To You Later afro afro afro afro afro afro

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:09 am