KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 39: May 25, 2013

tonyyuan

Journal Entry 39: May 25, 2013 Empty Journal Entry 39: May 25, 2013

Post by tonyyuan Sun May 26, 2013 2:57 am

Today was really really fun, I went to Operation Gratitude and it was really fun and when we were there, we made bracelets and it was really fun and then we had donuts and it was really good and then we had water and it was really refreshing and then I had orange juice and it was really good and then I worked for the alumni and it was really fun interacting with them and talking to them and then when we were on the bus and it was really fun and then we went back and then we went to De Neve to eat and then I got tater tots and then I got breakfast with eggs and bacon and then I didn’t get dessert and then I decided to get dessert and then I decided to go against that and then I went to the parking lot and then I sat in Nikki’s car and then we went shopping for fun and then we had fun and then that was that and then we were talking and we were hungry and then we went back and then I got back to my dorm room and then I went to bed because I was really tired but then I watched a small dose of Hannibal the tv show and then it was really scary and then it was way too gruesome and then I was like I don’t know if I wanted to watch the rest of it and then I was bored and scared so then I went to take my nap and then I was like whatever and went back and then I was tired so yeah I went to bed and then I woke up and then I ended up here and doing my journal. So yeah, good night everyone, see ya later.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:56 am