KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 30: May 16, 2013

tonyyuan

Journal Entry 30: May 16, 2013 Empty Journal Entry 30: May 16, 2013

Post by tonyyuan Fri May 17, 2013 2:25 am

Today I will talk about my awesome day. My day today was on a Thursday. It occurred in May. It is on the sixteenth day of May. The year is 2013. So yeah. Anyways, since the date has been said, I will say when I woke up which is 10 AM, and my class starts at 11 AM, but it was weird, I had 1 hour to prepare, and I was still late, awkward… Anyways, the professor as usual made me fall asleep and was really boring but thankfull I recorded the lecture thanks to the Microsoft office application thingymabobber. Anyways, yeah so then I left and then I finished my assignment that was due at 5 PM at bcafe patio and it was really nice, and I ordered the Mediterranean nachos, however I found an ant in the middle of my nacho so I have no idea how that got there..questionable… anyways, I got back to my room and got my aquarium ticket that I forgot to get so that I could turn it in for my class. Anyways, I went to my research and it was really boring because the guy just made us watch a video and it was really boring and it was all very self explanatory like what do you wear in a lab ? a) gloves, b) no gloves, c )mittens, d) nothing, I don’t know.. it was weird and yeah. Anyways, I went to my class after to turn in my ticket and then when class was over, I went to my interview today and it was soooooooo00000 much fun! I loved my interview and it was really easy to talk to and we had lots of funny conversations about so many different topics starting from roommates, the voice, etc. It was really fun, but unfortunately, it had to be cut short because I had a workshop to attend, but overall I loved today’s interview!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:33 pm