KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Steven Li Journal

Tyler J.

Steven Li Journal Empty Steven Li Journal

Post by Tyler J. Mon May 20, 2013 2:57 am

Steven Li is one of the dopest, if not the dopest pledge brother there is. First off, he is from New Zealand, I mean how awesome is that. That dude has probably seen more sheep than anyone of us could dream of in our life time. On top of that, he has a super dope accent because of it, and it gets all the ladies (and most of the dudes). In addition to his dope accent and extensive knowledge of sheep, Steven is also hella funny. I mean, the dude just constantly cracks the best one liners. For example, tonight some of the pledge bros were afraid of a bug. They were running around and screaming about it. But Steven just turned to them and said “It’s a (censored) bug, not a (censored) mass murderer.” I mean, maybe you had to be there to appreciate the humor, but we all just cracked up. Steven’s all about brotherhood and easing tension like that. Any time anyone needs to vent about something, Steven is there to listen and then mock you (in a loving way). Somehow he always knows just how far he can push his jokes in order to have them be incredibly offensive but still utterly hilarious. Steven is also chill as hell. I mean, he’s my attorney for mock trial, and I thought that since he didn’t make it to the practice today he wouldn’t write the direct. But little did I know, Steven actually did write it. And he sent it in before me! I mean, that’s the kind of person we’re talking about here. Someone who will be missing from the meeting but still do the work anyway. So, I think that all around Steven is a standup guy, and I also think the world would be a better place with more Stevens.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:39 am