KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 5/19/13

jasonhschechter
    jasonhschechter

Journal 5/19/13 Empty Journal 5/19/13

Post by jasonhschechter Mon May 20, 2013 12:46 am

Sai Lakhiani is a man among men. He upholds the greatest standards of gentlemanliness that I have ever witnessed. He is one of my closest friends in the pledge class, and I am so proud to be able to call him my brother.
    Sai is the type of person that you strive to be like. In a perfect world, my son will emulate the traits that Sai does on a daily basis. He is caring, genuine, polite, outgoing, and the most positively delightful person of which you could dream. He truly cares so much about the pledge process and his pledge brothers. I could not imagine going through this journey without him, because he has made it possible for me to pick myself back up after being utterly demoralized to the point where I almost quit. I owe so much to him for what he has done for me and my pledge brothers.
    Sai is especially talented at being super busy and hardworking, while always making time to help other people. He works so hard with his many jobs and classes, but is still able to pick up the slack for his pledge bros who do not even have nearly as many responsibilities as he. It is utterly incredible how he has an endless supply of energy to get done what he needs to do in an efficient and proficient manner.
    Not only is Sai gentlemanly and hardworking, but he is fun too. When Sai is with people at a social function, he is always so enjoyable to be around. He is happy, excited, and extremely friendly. He has no issues in any social situation, and he has a knack for being likeable to every person he meets.
    In sum, Sai is proabably the most astoundingly talented man that I have ever met. While he is not a sports star or a musical genius, he has talents in more practical aspects of life. This will serve him very well in whatever career he chooses. I hope to be friends with Sai for a very long time, as he is such a great person.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 11:46 am