KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal about Meg! <3

BritLash

Journal about Meg! <3  Empty Journal about Meg! <3

Post by BritLash Sun May 19, 2013 11:04 pm

Meg has a very sweet and fun-loving personality. When we are coming up with ideas for executing our missions. Meg has great visions to contribute to the production. For example, for the Friends video we are working on right now Meg came up with some of the ideas for the dance sequences. It was funny seeing her dance around and get into character with a single prop. She is always trying to help out as much as she can, whenever she can. One example of her selflessness was when we were taping the video for the pyramid. I did not want her involved at all because of her back, but she insisted that she wanted to contribute to the task. Even with a broken back she willingly climbed to the top of the pyramid. She is always helpful in making sure everyone’s needs are met. When we are having a dispute about conflicting schedules, Meg is always trying to find two dates that are conducive for the group. She values the bond we have as a class and made it appoint in the beginning to know each and every one of us. If you ever need swipes Meg is the go-to girl; she is generous with swiping our off campus pbros for food and trying to encourage us to hang out whenever we get a chance. Whether it’s just walking down to events from the hill or meeting up to finish a task. Meg’s story she shared at retreat was touching to me; she talked a lot about how blessed she was and how she was adamant about giving back to people less fortunate than she was. For me, I often overlook the many luxuries I have or view them as very minuscule compared to others. With Meg it is the opposite; she is very caring and empathizes with the people. When we get out weekly punishments/criticisms, she has an optimistic view of the situation and encourages all of us to do better, to band together and help each other out.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:26 am