KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

May 19th, 2013

kmatsuno

May 19th, 2013 Empty May 19th, 2013

Post by kmatsuno Sun May 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Today, I am going to talk about one of my pledge brothers, Nikki Narvasa. Over these past few weeks, Nikki has become one of my true brothers. At first, I just saw her as a nice and relaxed girl but after spending some time with her, I realized that there was a lot more than that. First of all, she has the sassy side within her kind attitude. When she has to say something, and when she thinks that it is necessary to be said, she has the guts to say it even though other people don’t want to. Second of all, she is super funny. She is one of the people who utilize the snaps in the most appropriate moment. The snaps have become a thing in our pledge class after the sexy photo shoot, and since then we have all been using it when it is necessary. On top of the humorous and playful personality, she also knows when to be professional. First of all, she did a great job leading the panels during our professional events. Even though there were some unexpected moments during the events, she did not demonstrate any of that to the audiences. This shows her commitment and dedication as the professional chair. Secondly, she is super engaging and attentive during interviews. I once had an interview with Mr. Huang along with Nikki, and she was prepared at all time. Even though I ran out of questions, she was there to cover for me. Lastly, she rocks her professional attire! She always knows what to wear and she owns it. Even though she is one of the few pledge brothers that commutes, she is always here at the meeting on time and comes out to all of the events even during the weekend. Without her, our pledge class couldn’t have been the same and I am glad that I got to know her as my brother this quarter.

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:06 am