KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

08-05-2013

Olivia2

08-05-2013 Empty 08-05-2013

Post by Olivia2 Thu May 09, 2013 1:46 am

My day began relatively late today as I didn’t want to jump out of bed. I tremendously enjoyed looking out of the window and seeing sunshine after the gloom of the last two days. I am a huge fan of sunshine and clear blue skies. Walking down to campus was really annoying as tomorrow is the last day for USAC elections so there were so many people thrusting fliers in my face. I try not to ignore them or be impolite but sometimes it is difficult if I am late for something. I started by reading my book I a quiet corner of campus as I wanted to make sure that I was caught up for class. I then went off to class which was interesting yet very long for some reason. I noticed that throughout the day I was focusing on the event later that night with anticipation. After class I went to make sure that parking was sorted for the event. This took a fair bit of time as there was a little queue. I then rushed to make sure that everything was ready for the night. I then went to the event and saw my pledge brothers. Seeing them always makes me feel like everything is going to be okay as I know they have my back. Standing up there however I felt a little quaint and therefore decided to leave the podium. After the event I went with my big and grand big to grab a super refreshing drink. My night ended fairly late as I had a little bit of work to get through before I slept. I decided to continue reading my for a little bit before I went to bed as the story is actually really interesting. I know that as soon as I put my head to the pillow I will be fast asleep.