KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal about Nick :)

sabraham

Journal about Nick :) Empty Journal about Nick :)

Post by sabraham Sun May 19, 2013 7:46 pm

I remember meeting Nick on the second night of Rush. He seemed like a really quiet person, who observed more than he spoke. The night we got our bids and met at Royce Fountain I remember seeing Nick and being happy that I knew at least one person’s name. Throughout the pledging process I have become more and more happy about getting to know Nick better. He’s actually really funny and he always knows what to say to make people feel better. It’s a really different feeling—meeting people at an event where we’re all trying to be as outgoing and personable as possible and then going to pledging where we’re all trying to figure each other out and work together.
    Nick is one of those people who can always diffuse tension, and he makes us laugh more often than not. He’s always up to do anything and everything, which is a quality about him that I really admire. I’ve never seen Nick mad or even a little bit ruffled. He always has a really calm demeanor that seems to transfer on to the rest of the pledge class when things are getting a little tense.
    Nick is one of those people who can always make you laugh and have fun. He may have seemed shy and quiet at first, but he’s a really fun person once you get to know him. At the photo shoot, though I wasn’t there, I got to see a whole different side of him from the pictures. Nick always has a smile on and knows how to laugh about literally any situation. In this short pledging period Nick has gone from that one guy I awkwardly met during the second night of rush to someone I know I can trust and lean on anytime I need anything. Chilove <3

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:15 am