KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal about Tony!! (5/19)

carmona

Journal about Tony!! (5/19) Empty Journal about Tony!! (5/19)

Post by carmona Sun May 19, 2013 2:53 pm

The pledge brother that I’m going to write about today is Tony Yuan. Let me just start this off by saying that Tony is one of my favorite people in the Chi Pledge Class. I hope you don’t think this is favoritism, but rather a reflection of who Tony is, because in all honesty, Tony is probably in everyone’s favorite category. Tony has the best smile and the best diva attitude that really makes him super likeable and easy to be around. I am so happy that this pledge process introduced me to Tony because without him, my UCLA experience wouldn’t have been the same. Like I said, Tony is easy to be around. You are never sad when he is around because he has a smile that warms your heart. Even if you are having a bad day, you can’t help but share a smile with him. It’s one of those things where if Tony isn’t smiling, there must really be something wrong with the world. Tony is also extremely funny. I always know that a good laugh is guaranteed when I hang out with him. Whether it is because he is being a supreme diva, or a hilarious pledge bro, wherever Tony goes, he takes laughter with him. Tony is also extremely supportive of all of us. I believe it is because of his easy demeanor that people know that Tony will always be there for us. He’s not father-figure or anything (sorry Tony, but you’re just not- I mean that with love!), but he is a brother-figure, and that’s what the pledge process is all about: to be a good brother to your pbros in order to help advance all of us for if and when we cross. Tony is essential to this process, not only for us, but for himself as well. I’ve seen Tony progress through this process, and it makes me happy to see how much he has grown alongside us. From really REALLY bad handshakes (again, Tony, this is said with love!) to proper handshakes, and to getting better in interviews with actives, Tony is an emblem to the molding and shaping of the pledge process and how even though it may be difficult, he never gives up, but learns instead, and never stops smiling. Love ya Tony!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:22 am