KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Yet another journal

ryanjspark

Yet another journal Empty Yet another journal

Post by ryanjspark Sat May 18, 2013 4:53 am

I have no energy left. Why am I deciding to write my journal right now? I should go to sleep. Over the span of two days I only had about 7 hours of sleep. On Wednesday night, I had to write a midterm, so I was up until 5 writing it. It didn’t go badly. I just hope I got a decent grade on it. I really need to learn to do things without procrastinating. Sometimes, when I am too preoccupied, I tend to forget stuff. On Thursday night, I went out to the Theta Chi party. It was okay at first, but it deescalated quickly. Today was Friday. Friday was the day when I had my gospel choir concert today. Apparently today was also the day of Spring Sing, which is the UCLA rendition of America’s Got Talent. When I was going to the dress rehearsal for gospel choir, there was already a line forming for Spring Sing? Is it really that great of an event? I should ask my friends who went to it. I honestly think the Jazz-Reggae festival will be better than Spring Sing. That event is going to be so chill. Common is one of the artists headlining for Jazz day. He is one of my favorite rappers. I wish Nas headlined the festival as well. He is a great rapper as well, even better than Jay-Z. Illmatic was one of the greatest rap albums ever made. You all should listen to it. My favorite tracks from that albums are “The World is Yours,” “Life’s a Bitch,” and “One Love”. Nowadays, rap is just crap. If you think about people like 2-Chainz, Lil Wayne, and Tyga, the quality and the content of rap has just gone down the crapper. Old school music is always the best music to listen to.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:05 pm