KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal friday

arniks27

Journal friday Empty Journal friday

Post by arniks27 Fri May 17, 2013 11:24 pm

I can do everything through Him who gives me strength — Philippians 4:13

Today, I decided to add in every important dates in my calendar and my things to do. As I was writing them, I didn’t realize how much stuff I have listed on my calendar til I stopped and looked at the whole thing. Almost everyday I have something due or a meeting/appointment to do; sometimes, things overlap and I don’t know which one I should choose. This is not the only month that this has happened to me. In the past, by God’s grace, things always end up working out as if he’s making my schedule for me. And I bet this month won’t be any different. (:

Philippians 4:13 applies to this because looking back to what I’ve done in the past and what is scheduled for me in the future, makes me realize how I won’t be able to do all of these without Jesus strengthening me. Sometimes others will ask me how come I am not exhausted or why won’t I just give up; there are other times when I would wonder myself. Then, I would come across this verse and say to myself “All these strength are not all mine, it’s Jesus’ too. It is because of Jesus’ help that’s why I can do all these”; and I am grateful for that. (:

This verse does not apply only to when we are strong, this verse also applies when we are weak, when we are too weak to help others, or too weak to take a leap of faith. Always remember this verse and you will find strength in the Lord for “I We can do everything through Christ who gives me us strength”. Even though Christ is always there to strengthen us, let us not forget to dedicate our works to Him and make sure that in everything we do He will be glorified. May God bless you all. (:

Likin’ the picture? There’s more verse cartoons at Joyfultoons. I probably mentioned this site before but I just wanted to say this again because the cartoons definitely depicts a verse greatly, and it has a different impact to a person than just merely reading the words in the bible. Plus it’s cute. I hope this website will bless you as it blessed me. (:

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:56 pm