KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 5/17/13

jasonhschechter
    jasonhschechter

Journal 5/17/13 Empty Journal 5/17/13

Post by jasonhschechter Fri May 17, 2013 4:26 pm

I am happy today is Friday. Last night I had a lot of fun at my quarterly at the Alpha Epsilon Pi house. The jungle party was a great time and I hung out with a lot of my friends. Some actives showed up as well! It was good to see Ms. Patton, Ms. Mou, Ms. Davis, and my pledge brothers Sai and Brittani. I think that the party was successful overall and I am happy for it.
    I did some homework when I woke up today. I am falling behind again in my classes so I am worried about my grades. I think that if I work really hard, my GPA won’t be too much worse off than it is right now.
    I am excited for spring sing tonight. Last year I went and enjoyed some amazing performances. My favorite performance was by a band named Alto, that featured an incredibly talented group of girls who played string instruments. They won the entire competition last year. I hope that their music takes off and that they become renowned for their skill.
    I am going to go home this weekend. It has been to long since I have seen my family. I think that they will be very happy to see me. I really miss my golden retriever Sandy. She is such a good dog and I want to take her to the park and play with her. I will also go surfing with my sister and dad when I go home. I miss going every day to the beach with them and catching awesome waves. I hope that the waves will be good tomorrow, because I am going to go surfing then. I want to have a relaxing weekend so that I can be recharged for pledging when I come back.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:43 pm