KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 30 - 5/16/13

ronaldholden
    ronaldholden

Journal 30 - 5/16/13 Empty Journal 30 - 5/16/13

Post by ronaldholden Fri May 17, 2013 2:24 am

So, my plan is to do my journal now in the hopes that if I fall asleep tonight, I will not miss it. I know that it is a little unconventional to do this, because my day has not really started, but I suppose I can plan my day out and hopefully I will adhere to that. So, I am currently pulling an all-nighter, which is dangerous in itself. Then, around seven a.m., I will return to my place of residence and wake up one of my friends, who has an early class in the morning. I have a class at 9:30, and I will not need to prepare much because we have already taken the midterm, for which the grades have not come out. So, it is currently 11:28 AM and I am at UCLA’s premier Northern Lights café in North Campus. This is the first time that I have done one journal at two separate times, so this is some groundbreaking things going on here. I am currently in my Italian class writing English. That is some sort of Inception, right. Languaception? Our professoressa brought strawberries, cherries, orange juice, and lemonade because we know how to say those things in Italian. I am glad that I did not skip today, I guess. Free food is always good food. So, I am also trying to learn a certain dance right now and I am sort of making progress. I have one of the three parts memorized completely. I am super excited to do it at some point in the near future. So, we serenaded Ms. Arroyo and it was beautiful, but we were not all that rehearsed, so I forgot most of the lyrics and my back-up singers were a hot mess. Even though we were bad, our brotherhood was on point.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:51 am