KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

jOURNAL 5/16/13

jasonhschechter
    jasonhschechter

jOURNAL 5/16/13 Empty jOURNAL 5/16/13

Post by jasonhschechter Fri May 17, 2013 2:08 am

Today was such an amazing day. I really enjoyed everything that happened to me today. I woke up feeling just great. I went to my roommate’s pinning last night in which he proposed to his girlfriend. She said yes!!! It was so cute to watch and I am so happy for the both of them. I woke up knowing that true love is real. It made me smile really big. I went to class with joy in my heart. I was so excited to learn about everything that I needed to learn today. I learned a lot which was a good thing, because learning makes me smart. I like being smart because people respect you when you are smart. I hope that I am really really smart one day. After class I moved my car to my girlfriend’s driveway because my fraternity is having our quarterly party tonight. It is jungle party. I hope that a lot of people will show up. I know that my big, Talea, will be coming and hanging out with me. I am excited for the festivities that lie ahead. The house looks great right now. There are leaves covering the main room and the outside has a working waterfall! I am very impressed with the initiative that the brotherhood has taken in order to set up a successful party. As a former social chair and party organizer, I think that this party is well prepared for. We have a good amount of security guards to make sure that we are safe in our partying endeavors. I am looking forward to letting loose and having a great time with all of my friends. I even cleaned my room for the occasion, which is unusual since it is pledge quarter and I have no time for anything like it. It is nice to have a clean room. I really hate cleaning, but it is a necessary evil in order to live.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:05 pm