KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal 5-15

BritLash

Journal 5-15 Empty Journal 5-15

Post by BritLash Thu May 16, 2013 2:43 am

Today was very busy, but I was able to get a lot of work done. First, I woke up around 6:30am to get ready for my Stats midterm at 8am. Once I was finished, I got breakfast rather quickly and headed over to Haines. As I was walking, I ran into my friend Bobo and we walked to class together. She was telling that she was planning on going to Turkey for the summer, as well as Washington D.C. to visit her older sister and meet her newborn niece. I thought it was really cute how excited she was to travel and kind of wished I planned to participate in travel study. We went into class, got settled, and began the test. Even though there were some that I was not sure about, overall I felt I did well on the exam. After Stats, I stayed and took notes for my Poli Sci 10 class. Class ended, and I headed over to Bunche to the Undergraduate Poli Sci Department. I went in to briefly speak with a counselor about petitioning to be in the major, for this quarter I would be finishing my last prerequisites for it. One of the counselors told me to keep a look out for an email next week with a form to do so. I left Bunche and went to meet my twin, Sai for a late breakfast at Kerckhoff Coffeehouse. As I was waiting for him, I talked to my mom and her daycare kids over the phone. As much as I miss them, I knew from our conversation it was going to be rough being back at home with them. I met up with my peer counselor, Michael after and took him to get lunch as we talked about the internship and how things were going. I walked into discussion late as they were talking about Bentham’s main point of utility and how the overall happiness of the community is valued more than a few individuals even if the situation was morally wrong. I went back my room and finished some homework before taking a little nap. I woke up to meet with my Big for dinner prior to mock trial workshop.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:36 pm