KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

May 15th, 2013

kmatsuno

May 15th, 2013 Empty May 15th, 2013

Post by kmatsuno Thu May 16, 2013 2:05 am

I can say with confidence that today was a productive day. I woke up around 8am to study even though I didn’t have class until 12:30. After that, I went to my only class for today. At 2pm, I had an interview with Ms. Bierhorst along with Sai. It was super relaxing and pleasant interview. She let us pick a spot for the interview so we decided to sit on the grass area by Janss Steps. Today was sunny but there were some nice breeze going as well so it was nice we sat down over there. Even though the interview was over an hour, it went by so quick. After the interview, I decided to study over at the upper level study lounge in kerkoff. Even though Kerkoff is a popular place for actives’ interview, I recently realized that it wasn’t a popular spot for them to study. Since I discovered that, I’ve been studying a lot over there. However, today I ran into Ms. Ho! I was a little bit surprised since I didn’t except any actives to be there but it was also nice at the same time to see her outside of our pledge meeting. After briefly saying hi to her I went back to study and since she was sitting relatively close to me, it made me focus even more. By the time of the mock trial workshop, I finished most of the stud I needed to finish before dinner. However, this didn’t mean that I was done studying. I have two midterms tomorrow so now I am at Powell writing my journal while Ronald is watch some music video by Beyonce. Since Olivia is also here I am pretty sure I could keep myself awake. Sammi will also be joining us later so even better! Now time for some intense studying til my midterm at 8am…

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:26 pm