KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry: 5/15/2013

nress
    nress

Journal Entry: 5/15/2013 Empty Journal Entry: 5/15/2013

Post by nress Wed May 15, 2013 9:36 pm

Time for another journal. I wonder if, when pledging is over, I will keep writing journals. Probably not, but I kind of wish that I would because it would be interesting to go back and read all of these at some point. Anyway, I started the day pretty early, got myself breakfast at Rendezvous, and then went to campus with a full day of classes ahead of me. My classes were all really long and boring today. I paid attention as best I could and I did a pretty good job of following along with the lecture, but I was still just really sleepy in class. Now that class has ended I am just hanging out in the library trying to get a little bit of studying done before workshop. After the workshop, I am going to stick around for a bit to work on a couple of the missions with my pledge brothers and then I will probably head back to my room for the night. I am excited that my week is over, but I really need to do some catching up for my classes this weekend. I have got an economics midterm and philosophy paper coming up within the next two weeks, so I need to get myself prepared for that. Tomorrow, I will most likely relax in the morning, maybe go to the gym, do some studying later on in the day, and then probably go out with my friends at night. I do not think that I will be too busy this weekend, which is nice, but I will have to remember to go to all of the interviews that I have scheduled. Luckily, I have not forgotten one yet and I hope to keep it that way. This is the part of the journal where I have nothing left to say but still somehow manage to reach the required word count.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:17 pm