KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal (5/15):

carmona

Journal (5/15): Empty Journal (5/15):

Post by carmona Wed May 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Today, as you probably might have guessed, has been another busy day. I really need to learn to wake up early so that I can utilize my mornings, but I still haven’t learned from hindsight just yet. I woke up today excited that I didn’t have school today because I have sooo much stuff to do today. I did a lot of productive things. I scheduled the mission for tonight, which was like pulling teeth, but it got resolved finally. I finished up the minutes for last night’s meeting. I did a bunch of other things too, but what was nice was that I did this all while lounging in front of Rendezvous in the shade. Although it’s been hectic, I’m still okay because I know that I have it so good compared to others. It’s also nice because my pledge brother, Brittani, saw me outside and decided to join me for lunch, and now we’re both hanging out getting some quality pbro time (although we’re both stuck in our laptops getting business done, it’s still nice to have company). In about twenty minutes I have an active interview on campus with Olivia, which will be nice, and hopefully after I’ll have two hours to utilize so I can do my homework. It’s been really hard to get work done today because I’ve been so busy with other things, but I feel okay with school work. I’m lucky because I have classes this quarter that I am deeply interested in so I am always attentive in class. I’m surprised that I’ve been able to keep up with the readings for two of my classes, and technically I’ve read all the books for my Jane Austen class before so it’s not like I am lost or anything. Okay I reached my limit so I really must leave now for my interview on campus. Until tomorrow cyber space.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:53 pm