KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal Entry 28: May 14, 2013

tonyyuan

Journal Entry 28: May 14, 2013 Empty Journal Entry 28: May 14, 2013

Post by tonyyuan Wed May 15, 2013 2:52 am

Today was a pretty chill day, I woke up at around 6:50 and then I got out of my bunk bed and then I brushed my teeth. I put on the toothpaste on my toothbrush and then brushed my teeth. Then I went into my clothes closet and grabbed the business casual attire to wear for the day and then got a bag and put in my professional attire because I have late classes today so I was just going to put my jacket on and when I finished my class before I go into the Tuesday meeting with all my fellow pledge class members. Our pledge meeting went really smoothly I would say and everyone got things done and we figured out our budgets and a several planning stuff such as missions, philanthropy events, fundraising stuff and much more. Then we went to talk to the actives and the people who had to talk to the actives included me, Meg, Priscilla, and Sammi. For me, I had to talk about fundraising and it went pretty well I would have to say. Oh and by the way, I forgot to tell you, I got my adopted big and it is Karli McConnell! I am happy I got her because she is really nice, friendly, and super approachable. So I can’t wait to hang out with her during our adopted big and little weekend! Anyways, back to the topic, after the meeting, about half of the pledges went to get dinner together at 1919 and Rendezvous and it was really fun as we were all silly and talked about really funny stuff. I really enjoy the company of my pledge brothers because I am just so happy I met these incredible people and we have all become so close and without Kappa Alpha Pi, I would have missed out and maybe have not met these amazing people in college!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:01 pm