KAP Chi Class journals

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KAP Chi Class journals

Journals for the Chi pledge class.

Journal (5/13):

carmona

Journal (5/13): Empty Journal (5/13):

Post by carmona Tue May 14, 2013 1:15 am

It shall be another busy day today. Last night I stayed up pretty late trying to get my homework done along with Meg and her roommate Lauren. It was really nice because all three of us were hardcore studying and it was nice to have two people who were in the same boat as me (I don’t mean that to be harsh and nor would I wish the amount of lagging that’s been happening in my classes, but what can you do?). After that I went back to my room at 3:30am, stayed up for another half an hour trying to finish a short story for Russian Literature, and then gave up because my eyes refused to stay open for me. This morning was really irritating because a) I already wasn’t going to get enough sleep and b) my roommate and her boyfriend’s alarms on BOTH their phones went off for a total of about ten times. I can’t stand the snooze button in general and really don’t understand how people don’t get up with the first alarm going off, but that just wasn’t the case this morning, which really bugged me to no end, especially since I was trying to preserve as much sleep as I could, knowing that there wasn’t going to be a lot of it this entire week. Good news is that I don’t have to work at all this week, which partly does suck because I need to make money, but it’s nice because instead of focusing my efforts on three things this week, I can just focus on two, school and pledging. And honestly, I really needed a week like this. Also on the upside, I switched loan providers (well my mother switched loan providers for me technically) on my car and now I am paying $100 less a month with lower interest. I wanted to cry when my mom told me we got approved by our bank. Anyway, I’ve reached my limit so I have to go out now, get food and head down to campus for an interview with an active.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:02 pm